The Seaside Residences location, directly fronting the East Coast Park & Beaches, and with panoramic sea-views, is really attractive. It is also very conveniently located, a short drive of the city centre, and just round the corner from the upcoming Siglap MRT Station.
Seaside Residence sits in the District 15 private residential enclave of Katong and East Coast, that ranks just after the prime districts of 9, 10, and 11. In fact, District 15 has traditionally been counted one of the most desirable areas to live in, and is known to be home to many of Singapore’s “old rich”, as in old money. The Seaside Residences location itself is part of a stretch of condominiums that front the ECP and East Coast Beach & Park. On its west is the 30 year old Mandarin Gardens and 41 year old Neptune Court. Beyond that are a couple of schools and a HDB precinct. To its east are Laguna Park, Lagoon View, Bayshore Park, and Costa del Sol. All these are 99 year leasehold properties. Seaside Residence will be the newest kid on the block. The Seaside Residences location is undoubtedly a plum one. It offers both sea views and quick access to the CBD and Changi Airport, plus the convenience of all the necessary amenities that comes from being part of an established estate. Residents can even cycle to work in the Marina Bay CBD, via park connectors and East Coast Park.
Travel times from the Seaside Residences Location
10 – 15 minutes drive to Raffles Place & Marina Bay Financial District
15 – 20 minutes drive to Orchard Road
15 minutes drive to Changi International Airport
8 train stops in future to Marina Bay
What are the Nearby Amenities?
1. Shopping / Dining / Facilities within walking distance: . Siglap Centre . Siglap Shopping Centre . Siglap V (with a Cold Storage supermarket) . POSB Regional Centre . East Coast Seafood Centre . East Coast Lagoon Food Village . Eateries & Shophouses along East Coast Road
2. Shopping / Dining / Facilities a short ride away: . Parkway Parade (2.5km drive away; 2 train stops in future) . I12 Katong (near Parkway Parade) . The Flow (also near Parkway Parade) . Shops, hawker centres & wet markets at the Marine Parade HDB precincts . Hawker / food centres scattered along East Coast Park
3. Recreation / Sports Options nearby: . East Coast Park . East Coast Beach . East Coast Lagoon . Xtreme Skate Park @ East Coast . Park Connector next to the site
4. Medical Care: . Parkway East Hospital . Changi General Hospital . St Andrews Community Hospital
5. Primary schools within 2KM: . Ngee Ann Primary School . Tao Nan Primary . CHĲ (Katong) Primary . St Stephens School . Opera Estate Primary School
6. Secondary / Tertiary / International Schools within 2KM: . Victoria School . Victoria Junior College . St Patrick’s School . Sekolah Indonesia Singapura